1) Does SyncApps sync data bidirectionally between my two software?
- Yes, the SyncApps Platform integrates your data bidirectionally from your key software to other software in your organization, as long as the data or field(s) are API-supported. Connecting multiple software is easy using our integration profile system.
2) If I update any fields in my software, will that be reflected or updated in my other connected software?
- Yes, if these field(s) are configured in Step 4 of the Sync Profile setup, then any changed data from software 1 to software 2 will be updated. In most cases, the system of record, software 1, wins the integration war. Yet, in some use cases, software 2 can update software. This is pointed out in detail in tooltips in the setup of your integration.
3) Does SyncApps work with historical data? (Data existed prior to migrating data using SyncApps)
- Yes, we do migrate all your (API-supported) data even if the data already exists prior to using SyncApps. In some cases, the connecting software 2 will just need to integrate first to software 1 then run the sync in SyncApps. Moving forward software 1, the system of record will update software 2 with any data changes.
4) What software is supported with the SyncApps Platform?
- See our supported software integrations below. If you are in need of customized integration, email us today to have our experts review it.
5) Can you support my software on SyncApps?
- The best way to find out is to reach out to our 24/7 Support team about your requested software so they can check it if it is feasible with SyncApps.
6) When will my requested software or enhancements be available on SyncApps?
- Once the software or enhancements are feasible, our product development team will give an ETA on when to roll out the new software or enhancements so that our support team can relay this information to you.
7) My field in my software is not available in the Field Mapping drop-down menu in Step 4 of the Sync Profile, why?
- Make sure that your fields are under the chosen records type in Step 1 (Contacts, Leads, Accounts, etc…). Alternatively, you can tap “Refresh Fields” button in Step 4 of the Sync Profile.
8) Do you offer phone support?
- Absolutely! Just book a Free 15-30 minute call with our dedicated Sales Engineers here: www.cazoomi.com/services/. In just fifteen to thirty minutes, the experts at SyncApps can help you narrow down the right software integration for your organization.
That's a great question.
Since SyncApps always tries to sync only modified data between your software applications, hitting the "Reset Sync Process" button will open up the integration and resync all data between your two software.
Our method of only synching modified data is a best practice rather than trying to sync all data each time you run your SyncApps integration as this would take lots of time.
The Reset Sync Process feature can take some time, depending on the amount of data you have, yet will allow you to sync all data anytime to true up your entire database integrated between your software.
If all of your data needs to be re-synced, at any time, please tap on the "Reset Sync Process" button and during the next sync process, all your data between your software applications will sync.
Note: you will not lose your previous settings in your Sync Profile.
What's the difference between the "Sync Now" button without tapping the "Reset Sync Profile" button?
Pressing Sync Now will sync all data anytime you need to yet the Scheduling in Step 6 will accomplish the same thing just it runs automatically without logging into SyncApps.
For Reset Sync Process, this feature will look at both systems anew and without looking at cached emails in the system to then match up each again so you can see a full report if you like anytime by using this feature as by default after the first sync runs we only sync changed data based on the timestamp of the record in both systems.
Let's take NetSuite to Mailchimp as an example:
Mainly when you change things in NetSuite or Mailchimp side like Saved Search criteria for a Saved Search listed in Step 1, Mailchimp Audience in Step 2 swapped out and other things that require SyncApps to review the entire database of both software is when Reset Sync Process is needed.
Other times is if you add new Field Mapping, new Saved Searches, Filters or Segments that also trigger the need to hit Reset Sync Process so that the integration can fully understand what is new and then from then on sync only modified changes.
The time it takes to process all data is highly dependent on the data sets in both software and the API of the software vendor so this can take some time. To review your time it might take look at historical sync times in the Reports Tab or try to schedule a Reset Sync Process over a weekend if not wanting to interrupt the normal business day integration times.
If you have any questions on the feature, or others, please hit us up 24/7 here.
Do you need more from your integration or have an existing Sync Profile yet need assistance with our Software Experts?
Grab a free set up review with our Integration Experts here.
To find your Sync Profile ID or URL, please press the link to a Sync Profile on your Dashboard. The Sync Profile ID is located right underneath the Summary, and the URL is in the browser next to the "lock" icon and "Secure."
Syncing existing Campaigns from your Marketing Automation software such as Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Act-On, Drip, Klaviyo, others to existing CRM Campaigns is not supported.
The way it works is simple.
You can send multiple Email Campaigns to one List in your Marketing Automation software so SyncApps create a tracking campaign to track all metrics. The Campaign created by anyone in CRM is just that, a Campaign that will create a List, Group or Segment.
If using Campaign a List feature in SyncApps then each Campaign needs to be created first in CRM to sync with your Marketing Automation software as Lists, Groups or Segments. After that, any email Campaign sent to these Lists, Groups or Segments will create a CRM Campaign of the same name as the email and track all the Campaign metrics from your Marketing Automation Software back to the CRM Campaign.
Please also note that CRM record data is synced from your Marketing Automation only if the email address doesn't exist in CRM at the time of syncing. An exception to this rule is Mailchimp and others which use webhooks to update existing CRM record data.
Hey there, glad you could make it!
Have you ever wondered why your integration is taking some time to wrap up?
Below are some basic guidelines around what is actually happening:
Is your integration still processing and let's say it stays at a specific percentage for over an hour or two?
Don't worry as this is not stuck, but it will take a lot of time due to the following factors:
- The volume of data being synced such as the number of Contacts, Leads, Accounts, Products and/or Campaign Responses depending on the software being integrated.
- If you have updated the Sync Profile configuration and selected to Reset Sync Process and Resync Process, this takes time as we look at each system anew.
- The connection between your integration is dependent on the API of each software.
Stopping your sync while the sync is still "in progress."
There are also some instances that when you might stop your sync while it's in progress yet due note that this might take more time to stop due to our SyncApps indexing algorithms.
When stopping the sync, it really depends on the size of the database being synced as SyncApps will halt the process by ending all sync processes and making sure SyncApps stop the data sync at the moment you press this Cancel button so that we pick up where you left off syncing on subsequent sync runs.
If you've pressed the "Cancel" button and it has been more than 4 hours to stop, then please reach out to our 24/7 Support Team.
Understanding API calls on Campaign Responses why the sync is longer than expected
As stated above "The volume of data being synced such as the number of Contacts, Leads, Accounts, Products and/or Campaign Responses depending on the software being integrated.", one of the factors why the sync takes longer than expected is the number of Campaign Responses for Campaigns that will land back to your CRM records.
Below is a use case where one of our subscribers had been clarified with one of our support:
Each day, about 12,000 calls for a month-long period of campaigns.
So, to help me understand:
1 campaign has 72,000 contacts on sends. Does this equate to 144,000 API calls for Dynamics?
Or is it 144,000 API calls for the sends, 28,800 API calls for opens (20% open rate), 450 API calls for clickers (3% click rate)?
It would be 144,000 API calls as for each email address we combine the open, click, forward information into one record. This is why we always need to retrieve whole Campaign Responses from Constant Contact every time as we do not store any Campaign Response data on our server for security compliance.
We have already optimized it by updating only records with open/clicked/bounces/forwards data newer than the previous sync.
Running into any roadblocks? Reach out to our 24/7 Support today!
Hey there, nice of you to join us today!
Do you want to just basically integrate all your software records bidirectionally?
Here's good news for you, we have a plan just for that!
Our Free Plan is absolutely free. Please note that this plan essentially only syncs unlimited records, bidirectionally every 24 hours.
If you need more features like Field Mapping, List Sync, Campaigns, Filtering, and Scheduling, then try our Add-Ons or simply upgrade to any of our Paid-Plans, whichever suits your organization's needs.
Our Free Plan includes:
- Available to All Marketing Automation SyncApps integrations
- 1 Sync Profile Available
- Unlimited Number of Records
- Contacts/Leads/Accounts integrated to 1 Marketing Automation Main List/Audience every 24 hours
- 24/7 Support
When you upgrade to our Free Plan, SyncApps will not ask for your credit card details. We'll only require a credit card if you'll purchase our Add-Ons or our services Packages.
Test our SyncApps integration today by pressing the "Sign up for Free" button, as shown in the screenshot below:
Wondering how to upgrade to Free Plan?
Head Straight to your SyncApps Dashboard then tap "See your Options". This will then redirect you to our "Upgrade" page.
If you have more questions, reach out now to our 24/7 Support Team.
The Professional Plan is our subscribers' preferred choice because this plan is packed with all major features, plus 10 integrations for any integration use case or requirements.
- All integrations supported
- 10 Sync Profiles Available
- Unlimited Number of Records
- Unlimited Team Members
- Sync on Demand (Anytime)
- Sync Scheduling (1, 6, 12 or 24 hours)
- 24/7 Support
Test out our SyncApps integration today by pressing the "Get 2 Weeks Free".
SyncApps will charge your Professional Plan on a monthly or yearly basis depending on the choice you have selected.
Add-Ons are charged monthly, and Services Package is charged per session.
You may also Cancel your SyncApps account anytime.
We do also offer 50% discounts for all nonprofits and institutions.
Check out how one Subscriber just like you saved 100s of hours per year integrating their software here!
If you have more questions, reach out to our 24/7 support team.
SyncApps just keeps getting better. Invoice download is finally here!
This year we launched a few key updates to SyncApps! Here's the new invoice area.
Newly rolled out "Invoices Resend" on My Account in your SyncApps.
Until this year, the only way to get all your invoices was to check your email.
This was pretty helpful for getting invoices but if you missed one then what? We have rolled out "Invoices Resend" on My Account, so please head to your SyncApps dashboard, press "My Account" to get your last 10 invoices anytime you need them. Make sure that you're logged in as the Team Lead to get the copy of the invoice and you'll see the "Invoices" tab.
If the date of the invoice you're looking for is not there, send a note to our 24/7 Support Team today so that the old invoices will be resent to you.
To get a copy of your invoice the only way in PayPal is to log into your PayPal account and download from PayPal as SyncApps does not maintain PayPal invoices.
Absolutely! Yes, you're in luck as discounts for Nonprofits are 50% on every type of Plan, whether choosing monthly or yearly billing.
We want everyone to experience SyncApps. We understand that certain situations do not allow some subscriber organizations to pay the full price of our SyncApps Plans for a group of team members, working to make the world a better, more productive place.
If you're bettering yourself or your community through education, or through charitable, nonprofit organizations, we've got you covered!
Whether you're just getting started on an integration project or in the middle of one, we're thrilled that you're choosing SyncApps to accomplish your goals!
See others just like you who started on a trial and get your own 50% off all our pricing plans!
Institutions include education, government, and nonprofit organizations; universities and colleges are also eligible to participate in the SyncApps discount programs.
In your SyncApps account, this discount is automatically applied to all .org and .edu Trial emails in our system upon upgrade. Please note that the 50% discount is applied to subscription fees only. Add-Ons and Services Package fees are at their regular rates.
If you're an Institution with a different type of email, just send our 24/7 team a note so we can get your SyncApps account updated for the 50% today.
Hey there, thanks for stopping by to review how IP addresses work within your integration.
Let's take a look at Server IP Addresses that you might need if your requirements for integration rely on them.
If you have on-premise software such as SugarCRM On-Premise, Dynamics 365 CRM with a firewall configured, or Zoho CRM, please add the following IP addresses to your firewall whitelist so SyncApps servers can connect to your applications:
The above IP addresses also need to be added to the trusted list if you use Salesforce trusted IPs, Apto without Salesforce Token, NetSuite IP address restriction or other IP address based restriction rules.
Below is a NetSuite Error example:
Error on sync: Invalid login. IP Address does not match any of the IP Address rules specified for this entity. (Error code: USER_ERROR)
The absolute solution for that is to add the SyncApps IP addresses to trusted networks list.
Below is Salesforce Specific Error Issues
Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out. Are you in a new location? When accessing Salesforce--either via a desktop client or the API--from outside of your company’s trusted networks, you must add a security token to your password to log in. To receive a new security token, log in to Salesforce at http://login.salesforce.com and click Setup | My Personal Information | Reset Security Token. (Error code: LOGIN_MUST_USE_SECURITY_TOKEN)]
Its solution is to add the SyncApps IP addresses to the trusted networks list.
Feel free to email our Support team if you have any problems you need to address as we are excited to have you as subscribers for the next growth build-out at Cazoomi.
Check out our subscriber's story here on how SyncApps helped them save 100s of hours per year!
Thanks again for subscribing and let us hear from you when you have questions, enhancement requests or any issue.